Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello

Just popping in with a fun, quick project I did to brighten up my porch for summer. I was out and about at the Hobby Lobby and came across this fun easle that was on sale. It was screaming to go on my front porch.
I have wanted to do a sign for my porch for a while, but I didn't have room to hang anything anywhere. I grabbed this easle, and went to work on my silhouette. I knew I just wanted something simple, yet a little fun and modern looking. My son actually came up with the idea of using a chevron print, and I wanted it to just say a simple Hello.
I decided to give it a pop of apple green since everything on it was so black and white. So fun, and it is not permanent. I can change it up, put it in a room in my house, or just keep it how it is. The vinyl will peel right off when I am done with it.


Here is how it looks on the porch. Yes, I know, I need to fix the flags so they are centered. Crazy wind. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment