Friday, August 8, 2014

Adding some character


We are making progress! We took out the tub and installed wainscoting on the wall. Instead of having a jetted tub, we decided to go with a free standing claw foot tub. I love adding touches like wainscoting to a room. It makes the home feel like it has some extra character and history. I also painted some color samples on the wall. The color I am going with is the lighter gray blue. Silver sage from Restoration Hardware. I think it is going to pop against the white color underneath. I always get samples of the colors I want to paint and paint some on the wall. I live with them for a few days and see how the color changes in the light. It is a lot easier than painting the whole room then deciding if we like the color or not. Painting is next! My favorite part. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment