So excited to show a completed picture of one of my girl's rooms. The inspiration all started with the quilt that I showed earlier. I went from there, picking paint, bedspread, fabric for window treatments.
Here are some of the before pictures of the room.
As you can see, a completely wrong color for a six year old girl.
Here is the after. A lot different. We changed everything, the color, moldings, doors, hardware, light fixtures. My Hubby made the bed and built ins and I did a lot of customizing and re-painting already existing things we had. There are more posts to come about the things we did and how we did the project, but for now I decided to just show the room done.