Friday, March 9, 2012

pink, red, turquoise, green...

 So excited to show a completed picture of one of my girl's rooms.  The inspiration all started with the quilt that I showed earlier. I went from there, picking paint, bedspread, fabric for window treatments.

 Here are some of the before pictures of the room.




As you can see, a completely wrong color for a six year old girl.

Here is the after. A lot different. We changed everything, the color, moldings, doors, hardware, light fixtures.  My Hubby made the bed and built ins and I did a lot of customizing and re-painting already existing things we had. There are more posts to come about the things we did and how we did the project, but for now I decided to just show the room done.




I love how it turned out, and most importantly, so does she! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment