Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post number one

This is a new start, new house, new blog for me.  I have been blogging in the past, doing a family blog, but I wanted a place to journal about all the home projects that we do.  I love looking back on all the other ideas I have done on my other homes, so this blog will be a journey through all the change we are going to make in this home.  We purchased our home about nine months ago with the plan to completely re-do everything. So far we have done some yard work, built a shed, and re-done the garage.  Just recently, I have completed the girl's rooms, which were a fun and colorful project for us. Here is a picture of our home, and some of the changes that have taken place.

We took out a tree in the front, and I painted the door turquoise.
I am eventually going to get a new front door, but I love the life the color gave to this door. It is great how a little paint can completely transform something.  We built the shed in the end of the summer to house all the yard tools, and completely re-did the garage. Epoxied the floor and painted the walls. The jobs were big, but with each little project, the house is starting to feel like ours.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment