Thursday, March 13, 2014

Buttercream

Making progress on the bathroom and I am almost done. Just waiting on some finishing trim, and hanging some mirrors we bought, and this bathroom reno is done. The before...So so so awful!

Photo: Wouldn't be Christmas break without a little demo!

Now the after.

I got the vanity painted, the counter top in, and new pulls on the cabinet. I love how it turned out.  I painted the cabinet a valspar color called butter, and the walls school boy blue. We found the chandeliers at Ikea. We are still installing molding around the mirror, and found some cool black girly oval mirrors to install on top of the large mirror. The color choices were my daughters, but I love the softness of them and how girly it looks. Perfect for two girls sharing a bathroom.  Here are a few more pictures of the vanity.




The softer color in these pictures is a little more accurate than the first picture. I love how just a quart of paint transformed this vanity and made such a huge impact on this small space. I can't wait to get the molding and finish this whole bathroom! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment