Thursday, January 15, 2015

Another painting project

I did a lot of painting in my bedroom. One of my favorite pieces that I painted was actually my bed side table or cabinet.
I can't believe I didn't take a before picture. I was in such a hurry to get my room done, I just grabbed a paint brush and went to work. This piece use to be black everywhere. It even had black wooden knobs.  I painted it the same white as the fireplace and trim with my satin trim paint. I took an electric sander and distressed the heck out of it.  I found these great knobs in Shelley and was actually going to use them on my book shelf. When I held them up to it, I knew that they were perfect. We weren't sure if we were going to use this old piece or find something new, but after I painted it and put on the knobs I knew it was just right for this space. This dresser actually took me only a couple of hours, but it gave great impact to this room and I love it! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment