Monday, January 19, 2015

Some more demo

Yep it wouldn't be home around here without a little demo. Over the Christmas break we spent a day taking out part of a wall. It was a milestone for us...it was on the main level...the last level to finish. I did not think we would ever get to this point. So it has started and I am so very excited to show our little demo project...the start of my vision for the main living space.






I really hated how the walls closed in the stairs, and that I couldn't see the stairs from the front door. We decided to fix that by tearing out a section of the wall on both sides to open up the space to make it feel more open. It totally did the trick.  We are going to build columns on both sides and add some banisters to match what we have upstairs.  I am so excited to see how it comes together. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment