Wednesday, June 10, 2015

DIY wreath


We just finished our upstairs hallway and I have been having fun decorating and adding some accessories. I bought this hook originally to hold pictures, but I decided to put it in the hall and hang a wreath on it.  I wanted something simple and without a lot of color. I looked all over for a wreath I liked, but I couldn't find one. School is out and I have some extra time, so I decided to make one instead.


I found these fun burlap flowers at JoAnns and I was excited. I am not fond of silk flowers, so these were just right for me.


I got a grapevine wreath and cut the flowers to the length I wanted using wire cutters.


I used some florist wire to connect the flowers to the wreath. I did not use hot glue so if I change my mind down the road and want to switch it out, I can.


I added just a few flowers and leaves just on one side and it was done. Seriously easy, inexpensive and a quick afternoon project.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment